I don't know about you but I think one of the best ways to make someone's day is by surprising them with a cup of coffee.
It's such a sweet gesture that guarantees a smile!
Well, we're about to see a whole lot more smiles within our community thanks to our friends over at Xplornet.
Over the next few months the Eagle 100.9 crew will be out and about in the community and if we catch you listening to our station, whether that be at your place of work or in the car, we want to give you a coffee gift card!
It's that simple!
Get caught listening to us and you'll get a cup of Joe on Xlpornet.
So wherever you are, whatever you're doing, keep that dial locked in to the 'Beat of Okotoks' because it could win you a nice warm brew!
"CAUGHT LISTENING” CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. How to Enter. No purchase is necessary. To enter the Caught Listening contest (the “Contest”), listen to one of the participating radio stations (each a “Station” and collectively “Stations”) listed below during the contest period commencing at 6 AM Local Time on January 24, 2022, and ending at midnight Local Time on April 24, 2022 (the “Contest Period”). “Local Time” means the official time used in the entrant’s place of residence. Limit of 1 entry per person permitted during the Contest Period. All entrants that do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these official rules and regulations (“Rules”) may be disqualified. 2. Eligibility. The Contest is open to legal residents of Manitoba who have reached the age of majority in their place of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household) of Xplornet Communications Inc. and Golden West Broadcasting Ltd. (the “Sponsors”) and their respective affiliates, distributors, dealers, marketing representatives, printers, advertising or promotional agencies, or any other organization associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate.
3. Prizes. There are 60 prizes (each a “Prize” and collectively “Prizes”) available to be won, each consisting of a $5 coffee shop gift card. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any Prize in whole or in part for a prize of equal or greater value in the event that any component of a Prize is unavailable for any reason. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, except as identified above, will bemade. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred, or assigned and are not convertible to cash.
4. Selection of Winners. Throughout the Contest Period, each Station will randomly select 60 entrants who are caught listening to the Station (as determined by a Station representative at their sole discretion) as potential Prize winners. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entrants during the Contest Period. To be declared a Prize winner, a selected entrant must, in addition to meeting the Contest eligibility criteria and otherwise complying with the Rules: (i) be listening to the applicable Station during the Contest Period as determined by the Station representatives at their sole discretion, (ii) correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, and (iii) upon request, complete and return to the Station Representatives a contest eligibility and liability/publicity release (“Release Form”) which, among other things, confirms compliance with these Rules, acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded, releases the Sponsors and their respective directors, officers and agents from all liability of any kind arising out of participation in the Contest and receipt and use of the Prize, and except where prohibited by law, permits the Sponsors to use the potential winner’s name, address (city and province) voice, photograph or other likeness, without further notice or compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsors. Proof of identity (government-issued photo identification) must be provided upon request. In the event that the potential winner does not comply will all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, the Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner and select an alternate potential winner, and the Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from all liability or responsibility in this regard. No correspondence will be made except with the potential winner.
5. General. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Rules, and further agree that the decisions of the Sponsors are final. The Sponsors reserve the right at any time without prior notice to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest for any reason. The Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering or disrupting the entry process or the operation of the Contest or acting in violation of these Rules. The Sponsors are not liable for injuries, death, damages, or losses of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of the Prize.
7. Publicity of Winners Names. The name of Prize winners may be posted online or otherwise beginning on the first business day after a winner has been selected and has returned a fully completed Release Form as set out above.
8. Subject to Applicable Laws. This Contest is governed by the laws of Canada, is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.