Another Severe Thunderstorm Watch is in place for much of Southern Alberta, including the Foothills.
The storm conditions could generate heavy rain and funnel clouds.
According to Environment Canada, these kinds of funnel clouds don't usually present danger, though there is a chance they could form into short-lived tornadoes.
Anyone who sees a funnel cloud is urged to take shelter.
Strong wind and hail are also possible.
The alert is in place for the following areas:
- Foothills Co. near Cayley
- Foothills Co. near High River and Aldersyde
- Foothills Co. near Longview and Eden Valley Res.
- Foothills Co. near Okotoks and De Winton
- Foothills Co. near Priddis and Brown-Lowery Prov. Park
- Foothills Co. near Turner Valley and Black Diamond
- M.D. of Willow Creek near Claresholm and Stavely
- M.D. of Willow Creek near Nanton and Parkland
- Rocky View Co. near Bragg Creek and Tsuu T'ina Res.
This is the second day in a row the Foothills has seen a Severe Thunderstorm Watch.